Give your child the 𝗚𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗘𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 and a 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲. 𝗔𝗗𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡 for 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝘀 & 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 from 𝐍𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐈𝐗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐗𝐈.
Honoured to receive 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 from Shri Giriraj Singh Minister of rural development and Shri Nityanand Rai Minister of state for Home affairs Government of India.
- Labs give students the chance to learn via doing, which is a more effective method of learning than reading textbooks or viewing films. Students can develop a deeper grasp of ideas and theories by conducting experiments and evaluating data in labs, which can help them apply their knowledge in practical settings.
- Developing scientific skills: Labs assist students in honing their analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking abilities. Students also learn how to gather and evaluate data, use scientific techniques and equipment, and come to conclusions based on the facts.
- These abilities are necessary for both making wise judgements in daily life and pursuing a job in the STEM disciplines.
- Engagement and motivation: By making the material more fascinating and relevant, laboratories may inspire and enthuse students to study. Students are more likely to be motivated and invested in the subject matter when they can apply concepts and theories in the actual world.
- Career preparation: By giving students hands-on experience and practical skills, laboratories may also help students become ready for careers in STEM subjects. Students can get the information and skills necessary to seek higher education or to enter the profession by working in laboratories, where they can learn about the most recent innovations and technology in their area of interest.
We have four types of separate modern laboratory for each section:
- Physics Lab
- Chemistry Lab
- Biology Lab
- Computer Lab